Vinyl printing is used for printing onto a range of clothing including T-shirts, Polos, Hoodies & Jackets. There are several methods you can use but vinyl is probably the most common method used worldwide along with Screen Printing & Colour Transfer.
Vinyl is perfect for small batch one colour Shape Logos, Text Logos & Names. Vinyl print allows you to create big one colour designs that can be pressed onto many different types of clothing.
Perfect choice if you are looking for high quality personalisation with no minimum order limits and free logo setup.
We offer many different colours for you to choose from whether you want all one colour or prefer to mix and match there is no extra charge.
1. Complete your order and send over your design.
2. Our graphic design team will setup your artwork into vector format and optimise it for the highest quality.
3. Your artwork will be sent to print on one of our specialist vinyl cutting machines.
4. Your artwork is then weeded out removing any excess material leaving only your design.
5. The garment you purchased is pre pressed to remove moisture before your artwork is pressed using a high temperature heat press for 15-20 seconds.
6. Complete. Your order under goes quality control before being packaged and dispatched to you.
Print Chimp™ Vinyl Print Process