Colour transfer is used for printing onto a range of clothing including T-shirts, Polos, Hoodies & Jackets. There are several methods you can use but colour transfer is one of the most common methods used worldwide along with Screen Printing & Vinyl Printing.
Colour transfer is used for multi colour artwork such as Logos & Pictures. If your artwork is more than one colour then we will most probably use colour transfer for your order. An alternative to screen printing for lower quantity orders the only down side is it isn't suitable for small intricate designs.
Perfect choice if you are looking for high quality personalisation with no minimum order limits and free logo setup.
We will always choose the best method to complete your order based on your artwork Style, Colours & Quantity ordered..
1. Complete your order and send over your design.
2. Our graphic design team will setup your artwork into vector format and optimise it for the highest quality ensuring that backgrounds are removed (When Needed) and a cut line has been applied.
3. Your artwork will be sent to print on one of our specialist "Print & Cut" garment printers
4. Your artwork is then weeded out removing any excess material leaving only your design.
5. The garment you purchased is pre pressed to remove moisture before your artwork is pressed using a high temperature heat press for 15-20 seconds.
6. Complete. Your order under goes quality control before being packaged and dispatched to you.
Print Chimp™ Colour Transfer Print Process